- Home >
- Japanese Pharmacopoeia
JP Latest News
- Apr. 24, 2014
- The schedule of JP publication is updated.
- The preface of the Supplement II to the JP 16th edition (provisional translation) is uploaded.
- Mar. 25, 2014
- The errata for the JP 16th edition is updated.
- The errata for the Supplement I to the JP 16th edition is uploaded.
- Mar. 19, 2014
- The monograph titles are added to the JP 16th edition Supplement II, "Contents."
- A provisional translation of the Ministerial Notification No. 47 is uploaded.
- Mar. 3, 2014
- JP16th Edition Supplement II "Contents" is uploaded.
- Feb. 28, 2014
- MHLW announced implementation of Supplement II to the Japanese Pharmacopoeia Sixteenth Edition.
- Jan. 24, 2014
- PDG Stage 4 drafts for Hydroxyethylcellulose and Hydroxypropylcellulose, Low Substituted are posted.
- Jan. 22, 2014
- ICH Q4B Annex 6 "Uniformity of Dosage Units General Chapter" Step 4 text is uploaded.
The status of ICH Q4B Annexes is updated.
- Nov. 22, 2013
- "PDG Press Release" (Tokyo, Japan, 5-6 November 2013) (PDF) is uploaded.
"PDG State of Work" and "PDG Implementation Timetable" are updated.
- Aug. 26, 2013
- The errata for the JP16th edition is updated.
- Jul.12, 2013
- "PDG Press Release" (Strasbourg, France, 26-27 June 2013) (PDF) is uploaded.
"PDG State of Work" and "Implementation Timetable" are updated.
The "JP FAQ" page is launched.
- May 31, 2013
- The partial revision of JP 16th edition was notified (May 31, 2013, the MHLW Ministerial Notification No.190). The revised general test <6.02> Uniformity of Dosage Units and the revised monograph Gelatin are officially published (PDF).
- Apr. 22, 2013
- Supplement I to the JP Sixteenth Edition (September 27, 2012, the MHLW Ministerial Notification No.519) (PDF) is available.
- Mar. 29, 2013
- The status of ICH Q4B Annexes is uploaded.
|is a non-profit general incorporated foundation ( former Society of Japanese Pharmacopoeia) produces and distributes JP Reference Standards and publishes Japanese Pharmacopoeial Forum (JPF).|